How can i get my doctor to prescribe me a certain pill that helped my arthritis pain tremendously? halp!?
Question by stella: How can i get my doctor to prescribe me a certain pill that helped my arthritis pain tremendously? halp!?
So, a friend offered me a Tramadol when i was experiencing some severe arthritis pain (i have rheumatoid :/ ) and holy cow did it make a difference. Usually i pop some aspirin or ibuprofen or acetaminophen and sometimes they help. But usually barely helps at all. But i took this tramadol and it completely knocked out the pain. How can i ask for this pill without looking like a druggy trying to get my fix?
Answer by Jason J
lol nice. We’ve all been there, though I can’t tell you wtf Tramadol is. If it’s specifically for arthritis, I would ask for it. Not sure if Docs can check what you’ve been prescribed, but if you know they don’t, I’d say a past Dr. has prescribed it and it worked. If you haven’t tried Vicodin, I know someone who goes to the ER, swears he fell on his back and it’s a lvl 10 pain and he gets Vicodin prescriptions. Or, if you have an old football injury (or cheerleading) or something along the lines, you could say you hurt that so it may show up on X-Ray.
Add your own answer in the comments!
Click Here To Check Out This Rheumatoid Arthritis Symptoms Solution
- Resolved Question: Why would my doctor prescribe methylprednisolone?
- Q&A: How to relieve knee joint pain effectively without much pain?
- What’s the difference between osteoarthritis & rheumatoid arthritis?
- Q&A: Can rheumatoid arthritis pain follow my menstrual cycle?
- I have Osteoarthritis & Rheumatoid Arthritis in my hands. What can I take/do to stop the pain & disabling?