if you don’t understand it’d be like 1 in 200 kids get cancer. that’s just an example though.
Answer by Manda
About 1 in 1000: short answer
Juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) is the most common type of arthritis in children. It is a chronic disease. This means it will probably last a long time. About 1 in 1,000 children have JIA. The number of new cases per year is estimated at 9 per 100,000 population. These numbers tell us that about 40-50 children in the Cincinnati Tri-state area will be diagnosed with JIA each year: longer answer
What do you think? Answer below!
Click Here To Check Out This Rheumatoid Arthritis Symptoms Solution
- Study looks at cancer risk for kids with juvenile arthritis: drugs not to blame
- What are good toys to get for kids with juvenile rheumatoid arthritis?
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis (JRA) Affects 300000 Kids; Learn About Therapies and Treatments
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis Kids Light T-Shirt by CafePress Reviews
- Long Beach International City Bank Marathon to Host Kids with Arthritis