A low back pain disc herniation ,sciatica Educational animation video describing disc herniation of the lumbo sacral spine.this video is produced by university of toledo orthopedic surgeon .it explains the anatomy of the spine the structure of the disc and types ,site ,level of disc prolapse bulge herniation L4_L5 AND L5-S1 are the commenst levels causing sciatica and positive SLR OR STRETCH TEST cauda equina injury could involve the bladder and bowel.exclude si or sacro iliac joint pain by examination or injection of the si joint .this video is created by university of toledo orthopedic surgeon
Video Rating: 4 / 5
Click Here To Check Out This Rheumatoid Arthritis Symptoms Solution
- Sacroiliac Joint Animation ,low back pain – Everything You Need To Know – Dr. Nabil Ebraheim, MD
- HIP PAIN ,COMMON CAUSES- Everything You Need To Know – Dr. Nabil Ebraheim
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain: How To Stop Sciatica and Low Back Pain
- Low Back Pain Part 1: Anatomy of Muscle, Facet Joint, & Sacroiliac Joint Injuries
- Does anyone know how to relieve chronic back pain due to inflammation and arthritis?