Kensington, MD (PRWEB) September 18, 2007
Psoriasis Cure Now, a nonprofit patient advocacy group, today reminded filmmakers that just eight days remain in its video contest submission period. The nonprofit organization will award a Grand Prize of $ 7,500 for the best 30 to 60 second video about psoriasis that meets the contest rules and is submitted through September 26, 2007. At least four others will be named Finalists and each win $ 250. The Psoriasis Cure Now Video Contest has received 30 entries to date, and the videos can be viewed on YouTube or here on the Psoriasis Cure Now website: http://psoriasis-cure-now.org/contest/videos.php .
“Someone is going to walk away with $ 7,500 next month when we award the Grand Prize in this short video contest,” said Michael Paranzino, president of Psoriasis Cure Now. “And all of the videos are helping spread the truth about psoriasis, so we are grateful for all the entries. But with just over a week remaining, those interested in winning the Grand Prize better get moving. The deadline for entering this film contest will not be extended.”
Once the Finalists are announced in October, a public comment period will assist with the selection of the Grand Prize winner. Those interested in entering the contest should begin by reading the Official Rules, as the Rules for this contest differ from those for other video contests. You do not have to have psoriasis or psoriatic arthritis to enter or win the contest.
Click Here To Check Out This Rheumatoid Arthritis Symptoms Solution
- Psoriasis “Short Sleeve Days” National Event Just Two Weeks Away
- Psoriasis Cure Now Launches World Psoriasis Day Challenge
- Psoriasis Cure Now Offers Free Back to School Resources for Children with Psoriasis and Their Parents
- “Psoriasis Doctors” Publishes New Health Education Resources in Honor of Psoriasis Awareness Month
- Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis Remedies and Cures: Total Psoriasis Resource Covering Treatments, Cures, Remedies, and Other Psoriasis Help